Further information on the applications of FastBEM Acoustics® can be found in the following references from the developers and users of the software:
- Y. J. Liu, Fast Multipole Boundary Element Method - Theory and Applications in Engineering(Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2009).
- J. Chadwick, S. An, and D. L. James, "Harmonic shells: a practical nonlinear sound model for near-rigid thin shells," ACM Transactions on Graphics (SIGGRAPH ASIA Conference Proceedings), 28(5), 119:1-119:10, December, 2009.
- A. Brancati, M. H. Aliabadi, and L. Benedetti, "Hierarchical adaptive cross approximation GMRES technique for solution of acoustic problems using the boundary element method," CMES: Computer Modeling in Engineering & Science, 43, No. 2, 149-172 (2009).
- Y. J. Liu and M. Bapat, "Fast multipole boundary element method for 3-D full- and half-space acoustic wave problems," in: Proceedings of ASME 2009 IMECE, Lake Buena Vista, FL, November 13-19, 2009 (Paper Number: IMECE2009-10165).
- Y. J. Liu and M. Bapat, "Recent development of the fast multipole boundary element method for modeling acoustic problems," in: Proceedings of ASME 2009 IMECE, Lake Buena Vista, FL, November 13-19, 2009 (Paper Number: IMECE2009-10163).
- D. Papamoschou, "Prediction of jet noise shielding," 48th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting Including the New Horizons Forum and Aerospace Exposition, Orlando, Florida, January 4-7, 2010 (Paper Number: AIAA 2010-653).
- C. Zheng and D. L. James, "Rigid-body fracture sound with precomputed soundbanks," ACM Transactions on Graphics (SIGGRAPH 2010), 29(3), pp. 69:1-69:13, July, 2010.
- C. Zheng and D. L. James, "Toward high-quality modal contact sound," ACM Transactions on Graphics (SIGGRAPH 2011), 30(4), August 2011 (http://www.cs.cornell.edu/projects/Sound/mc/).
- Pankaj Joshi, Vibro-acoustic Optimization of Panels with Curvilinear Stiffeners, Dissertation, Department of Aerospace and Ocean Engineering at Virginia Tech, 2011.
- A. Tosh, P. Liever, F. Owens and Y. J. Liu, "A high-fidelity CFD/BEM methodology for launch pad acoustic environment prediction," 18th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference (33rd AIAA Aeroacoustics Conference), Colorado Springs, CO, June 4-6, 2012 (Paper Number: AIAA 2012-2107).
- Xin Han, Coupling of Structural Dynamic and Acoustic Analyses Using the FEM and BEM, MS Thesis, Mechanical Engineering, University of Cincinnati, 2012.
- David P. Garcia, N.B. Roozen, and Christ Glorieux, "Calculation of human echolocation cues by means of the boundary element method", The 19th International Conference on Auditory Display, Lodz, Poland, July 6-10, 2013.
- Geert Desanghere, Quiet Tracks for Sustainable Railway Infrastructures: Validated procedure for low frequency noise calculations, Report No. 604891, 2014.
- Xavier Vuylsteke. "Development of a reference method based on the fast multipole boundary
element method for sound propagation problems in urban environments : formalism, improve-
ments & applications," Doctoral Thesis, Universite Paris-Est, 2014.
Let us know if you have publications with results obtained using the FastBEM Acoustics® software. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org).